The Law of the Power
- The Power shall not be used to bring harm, to injure or control others. But if the need rises, the Power shall be used to protect your life or the life of others.
- The Power is used only as need dictates.
- The Power can be used for your own gain, as long as by doing so you harm none.
- It is unwise to accept money for the use of the Power, for it quickly controls its taker. Be not as those of other religions.
- Use not the Power for prideful gain, for such cheapens the mysteries of Wicca and Magick.
- Ever remember that the Power is the sacred gift of Mother Earth and Great Spirit, and should never be misused or abused.
- And this is the Law of The Power.
This is also from Scott Cunningham's book "Living Wicca", again adapted for the Laws I live by and the Deities I live with.
Please sign the guestbook and let me know what
you think. Your feedback is important to me.
Love and blessings for you,